KR’s professional business brokers have extensive training and experience in matching buyers and sellers. We sell businesses in the Greater Des Moines area and throughout Iowa specializing in selling small to medium-sized businesses. We will expend all necessary effort to get you the best possible price and terms for your business.
Interested in Selling? Here is what KR Business Brokers will do for you:
- Advise you on how to best prepare a business for sale.
- Prepare a Business Profile that will clearly explain your business to interested buyers.
- Guide you in pricing your business using a variety of widely accepted valuation methods and our knowledge of the market.
- Identify, market, and qualify the business to potential buyers.
- Keep the sale confidential to protect business standing.
- Protect your valuable relationships with employees, customers, suppliers, creditors, and stockholders during the selling process.
- Negotiate the transaction with the best possible price and terms and close the deal.
Interested in Buying? Here is what KR Business Brokers will do for you:
- Provide access to an inventory of businesses for sale.
- Answer questions about buying a business.
- Match buyers’ interests, goals and desires with the right business.
- Prepare buyers to act quickly when the right opportunity is discovered.
- Identify financing options.
- Manage the closing.
- Support the integration of the new business into the existing one.
- Our Time, Not Yours: You conduct your business without interruption while KR handles all phases of the transaction including telephone inquiries, buyer qualifying, touring your business, and working with attorneys, accountants, and landlords.
- Price & Terms: Experience and current market comparable's allow KR’s trained professionals to show you the real value of your business. We can suggest the most appropriate price and terms.
- Confidentiality: We maintain strict confidentially. Your business’s identity will be disclosed only to a qualified buyer, and only in person. The buyer and the buyer’s representatives must also maintain the confidentiality of the information received.
- Qualified Buyers: KR carefully screens and qualifies each potential buyer to insure that financial and other personalized criteria are met before an introduction is made.
- Follow-up: Prospects receive follow-up contacts from KR, giving you exposure to a potential buyer without jeopardizing your bargaining position.
- Negotiations: KR offers a courteous, diplomatic, and professional approach to negotiating the best price and terms.
- Packaging: From the in-depth Business Profile to the final stages of negotiations, your business will be represented in the most professional manner.
Mergers and Acquisitions
For larger businesses, KR Business Brokers' expertise in mergers and acquisitions of businesses valued at $500,000 or more prevents costly mistakes and opens up opportunities that may otherwise go unnoticed.
Without revealing your business’s identity we explain to a potential buyer the character and potential of your business as well as its history, products, markets, and operating results. We analyze and explain the synergies that may result from the merger or acquisition so that they are clear to the potential buyer and so that you will receive maximum value from the transaction.
As with all transactions of which KR Business Brokers is a part, you can be confident that we will:
- Stringently screen potential buyers to assure they have the financial means and intent to complete the transaction.
- Answer questions, identify alternatives, and work out details throughout the process.
- Maintain a professional atmosphere throughout the process and facilitate meaningful negotiations.
- KR Business Brokers also maintains a databank of pre-qualified buyers and investors. With this and our knowledge of the market, business trends, economic trends, and the financial disciplines pertinent to M & A activity, you are assured of complete, professional service.